Dr. Seymour Bryson Future Scholars Program
The Dr. Seymour Bryson Future Scholars program will serve newly admitted students in the Exploratory Student Advisement program (Summer 2021 and/or Fall 2021). Students accepted to the Future Scholars summer program will take classes during the last 4 weeks of the summer semester (July 6th to July 30th).
Students are given a chance to:
- Get an early start to their college career
- Register for summer and fall classes early
- Summer residence on the SIU campus (with dining options)
- Take up to 8 hours of university core curriculum courses 5 days a week (8 credit hours in 4 weeks!)
- Attend mandatory study table for tutoring and academic coaching services
- Have access to campus resources
- Attend workshops provided by campus partners
The Southern Illinois University Foundation is sponsoring the program. For more information regarding the SIU Foundation, visit their website at https://siuf.org/.
For more information regarding the Future Scholars program, email the ESA Director, Jeff McGoy, at email@example.com.
INITIAL STEPS AND DATES
STUDENT INTEREST FORM
The interest form for this summer is now closed. Thank you.
STUDENT REFERENCE FORM
To provide a reference for a student to our program, please click here.