Dr. Seymour Bryson Future Scholars Program
The Dr. Seymour Bryson Future Scholars program will serve newly admitted students in the Exploratory Student Advisement program (Summer 2023 and/or Fall 2023). Students accepted to the Future Scholars summer program will take classes during the last 4 weeks of the summer semester (July 1st to July 30th).
Students are given a chance to:
- Get an early start to their college career
- Register for summer and fall classes early
- Summer residence on the SIU campus (with dining options)
- Take up to 8 hours of university core curriculum courses 5 days a week (8 credit hours in 4 weeks!)
- Attend mandatory study table for tutoring and academic coaching services
- Have access to campus resources
- Attend workshops provided by campus partners
The Southern Illinois University Foundation is sponsoring the program. For more information regarding the SIU Foundation, visit their website at https://siuf.org/.
For more information regarding the Future Scholars program, email the ESA Director, Jeff McGoy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not accepting interest forms at this time.
INITIAL STEPS AND DATES
To learn more about the criteria for the Dr. Seymour Bryson Future Scholars Program, click here.
STUDENT INTEREST FORM
The student interest form is not open for the summer 2023 session. Thank you.
STUDENT REFERENCE FORM
The student reference form is not open for the summer 2023 session. Thank you.